Whether your goal is to beat yesterday with a faster or longer ride or dial in your training for a race, Edge 820 puts the features you crave at your fingertips. This compact, touchscreen GPS cycling computer offers advanced performance monitoring, bike-specific turn-by-turn navigation, our new GroupTrack feature and more.
GroupTrack for When You Pull Away from the Pack
Even when you pull away from the peloton, there’s no need to feel alone. Our new feature, GroupTrack¹, allows you to pair your device through Garmin Connect™ so you can keep tabs on your riding buddies, and they can keep tabs on you when you get separated. It’s just 1 of the innovations we’re rolling out to make your ride feel more connected.
The Touchscreen You’ve Been Waiting For
You’re going to enjoy using all the powerful features packed inside Edge 820’s compact body, but you’re going to really love the high-resolution touchscreen. An ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the screen’s brightness, so it’s easy for you to see at a glance, and the capacitive touch display is responsive — even when wet or used with gloves.
Advanced Performance Monitoring
Edge 820 GPS bike computer is compatible with ANT+® sensors, including speed, cadence and heart rate. For even more performance data, the 820 is also compatible with ANT+ power meters, includingVector™, our unique pedal-based power meter that measures total power, left/right balance and cadence. It integrates with ANT+ electronic shifting systems and ANT+ bike trainers. You can even record cycling dynamics to get a better look at your form, including where your power is being applied on the pedal and throughout the pedal stroke.
With the addition of a heart rate strap, you gain access to a variety of physiological data. See your cycling-specific VO2 max along with a recovery advisor, which analyzes your data and tells you how long you should wait before attempting another hard ride. This connected system of sensors, accessories, cycling computer and post-ride analysis at Garmin Connect allows you to keep track of how your body performs from ride to ride.
Varia Compatibility for Increased Cycling Awareness
Edge 820 offers incident detection capabilities via an integrated accelerometer and sends your location to an emergency contact if you get into difficulty. To assist with incident avoidance, Edge 820 is also compatible with our wide range of Varia™ cycling awareness products, including rearview radar and smart bike lights for unparalleled awareness of your environment as you ride. See and be seen when Edge 820 is paired with these bike lights or the radar, which detects approaching traffic.
Customize and Connect
It’s your device, so customize it however you like with free custom data fields and apps, available for download. Visit our Connect IQ™ store to see what’s available, and start making Edge 820 truly your own. Don’t forget, when you’re racing on 2 wheels, Edge 820 GPS bike computer also keeps you connected4 to the rest of the world with smart notifications, live tracking, social media sharing and automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, our free online fitness community.
Wherever You Ride
Whether you’re cycling deep in the woods or near tall buildings, Edge 820 is compatible with GPS and GLONASS satellites to locate your position quickly and precisely — wherever your ride takes you.
¹When paired with a compatible smartphone. GroupTrack can track up to 50 riders.
Current Top Sellers
Garmin Edge® 820
GPS Bike Computer for Performance and Racing
- Lightweight and compact with 2.3-inch high-resolution, capacitive touch display that works with gloves and when wet
- GroupTrack¹ feature keeps tabs on everyone in your riding pack
- Advanced performance monitoring includes VO2 max, recovery advisor, Strava live segments, FTP, performance condition and advanced cycling dynamics²
- Built-in incident detection³ included; compatible with cycling awareness accessories such as Varia Vision™, Varia™ smart bike lights and rearview radar
- Bike-specific navigation preloaded with Garmin Cycle Map for turn-by-turn navigation
|MORE DETAIL||SPECIFICATION||IN THE BOX||ACCESSORIES|
Edge 820 Device Only
Cases and Covers
Shipping & Returns Policy
Order with confidence!
TITAN Performance Group is committed to our 'signature' customer service and satisfaction. If you receive any products or merchandise that you are not satisfied with, simply return it to us within 30 days in the condition that you received it and we will happily exchange the size or refund your purchase*.
Any items returned outside of this period (unless faulty) or items returned damaged or soiled (unless faulty) will be the responsibility of the customer to retrieve. TITAN Performance Group will not pay to return these items to you.
Return Terms and Conditions
Returns must be in as new condition with tags attached unless faulty. Due to health regulations, we are unable to exchange or refund on any underwear or ear ring purchase unless faulty within the manufacturer's warranty period. We recommend sending returns via registered post as we do not accept responsibility for lost items. Gift cards and promo codes cannot be applied to exchanges. Returns must be made within the timeframe listed (30 days) unless faulty. Size exchange requests are subject to availability of stock. Should your size request be unavailable a refund will be provided. TITAN Performance Group does not accept cash as a form of payment and takes no responsibility for cash sent via post.
All items returned for refund or exchange must be returned in the original condition with tags attached (unless faulty). Please ensure all returned clothing items are free from marks, stains and rips as they may not be accepted for return if received damaged (unless faulty).
Boxed/Packaged Goods: When returning boxed or packaged goods please ensure you pack them inside a satchel and do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging. Should the packaging be marked or in unsatisfactory condition there may be a chance that we will not accept your return.
Underwear and Earrings: Due to hygiene reasons TITAN Performance Group is not able to accept returns on underwear or earrings unless faulty.
Swimwear: Swimwear can be returned if it is unworn, and in its original condition with all tags and protection stickers attached. We recommend trying on swimwear over underwear as soiled items will not be accepted for return and will be returned to you at your own expense.
Wetsuits: When returning wetsuits the product information and folding guide must be followed. If you did not receive the folding guide, please contact customer service. Badly creased wetsuits may not be accepted for return unless faulty. Please refer to the XTERRA Wetsuits returns policy for specific details.
During peak returns periods, TITAN Performance Group cannot guarantee returns will be processed within 3 days. If a size exchange is required we recommend placing a new order online and returning your original items for refund to avoid exchange items selling out.
Promotional discount offers will be honoured when exchanging size, but in the case your size request is unavailable or a refund is requested promotional offers will not be extended to your new order. Any free promotional items should be returned along with your order.
*Sale items can be returned after 30 days if the product is faulty under warranty or the incorrect item was received.
Faulty Item Returns
All repairs are carried out by the manufacturer and not by TITAN Performance Group. In some cases, faulty items cannot be repaired and a replacement or refund will be offered. TITAN Performance Group cannot control the availability of parts of replacement goods.
TITAN Performance Group has no control over manufacturer warranty periods, nor can we control repair periods and cannot advise what they will be. We will however do everything we can to ensure your faulty item is handled as quickly as possible and that you are informed throughout the process. In cases where you have returned goods directly to the manufacturer, TITAN Performance Group cannot be held accountable for repair periods or communication from the manufacturer.
Faulty items may be returned outside of the regular returns time frames providing the item is still under warranty. Please contact customer service (email@example.com) or the brand directly for warranty periods.
We aim to have your return processed within 3 days of receiving the item, however some faults must be approved by the manufacturer before a refund or replacement can be issued. This process usually takes around 1-4 weeks.
Watch and Wetsuit returns: Each manufacturer may have different warranty periods or service standards for faulty items. TITAN Performance Group works closely with its brands to ensure faulty items are dealt with promptly, but we have no control over the repairs or assessment process for warranty issues. In most cases, products returned in used condition will be repaired instead of replaced and will not be refunded unless repair is impossible. Any items returned outside of the warranty period will generally incur a charge for the repair. For more information on your products warranty, please contact the brand directly.
GoPro Returns: Please ensure you have visited the GoPro Support site before contacting TITAN Performance Group about your GoPro. Many questions and issues can be resolved here: www.gopro.com/support
Here's how to have a hassle-free refund or exchange:
- Please complete the returns form below within 30 days of purchase. (If you would prefer not to enter your credit card details then please tick one of the credit card boxes on the form. Please note that if you have requested a credit card call that we work on Australian Central Daylight Time, so if you are in a significantly different time zone then the call may be quite late/early your time).
- Indicate whether an exchange or refund is required for each item returned.
- Please package the item/s in the same way they arrived to you. Include a copy of the returns form with the parcel. Please do not mark shoeboxes with tape or stamps. An easy way to return is to turn the courier bag the items arrived in, inside out and reuse this to return items.
- We recommend that you send your return via a registered post delivery service, as we cannot accept responsibility for any items lost in transit.
- Please mark the outside of the box and the customs form (only required if sending from outside Australia) 'Goods being returned to manufacturer ' to avoid any delays and charges with customs. We cannot be responsible for any charges occurring from this being omitted.
- We aim to process all returns within 3 working days of receipt. If you are in a hurry for the replacement item then we recommend that you order the needed item from our website immediately and return the unwanted item for a refund rather than waiting for an exchange.
- If you believe an item to be faulty then we strongly recommend that you contact us before returning the item to us. This way we can determine the fault. Please refer to the Faulty Items Returns information above.
- Please note that you will be charged outbound postage for exchanges unless the original item was faulty or despatched incorrectly. On these rare occasions any replacement item/s would be sent free of charge and you would be refunded for the cost of returning the item.
Please send returns to:
TITAN Performance Group
Shop 3, 367-369 Brighton Road
Hove SA 5048
Phone: (08) 8296 5274