BCAA’s: The essential branch chain amino acids (BCAA’s) leucine, isoleucine, and valine make up one third of muscle protein in the body (1). BCAA’s are essential for numerous physiological processes in the human body, including maintenance of muscle protein reserves, preservation of muscle glycogen stores and prevention of muscle protein breakdown during exercise (1, 2). They are of special importance to athletes as they are metabolized in the muscle, rather than in the liver (3). This means they can be taken up by muscle cells and be completely oxidized to provide a direct energy source for working muscles. BCAA’s are often used as a supplement for increased athletic performance. Research strongly indicates that BCAA’s, and leucine in particular, directly stimulate protein synthesis (1, 2). BCAA levels drop significantly following strenuous physical activity and training. Consumption of BCAA, in combination with strenuous exercise, is important as it provides nutritional support for muscle building. Studies have shown that BCAA supplementation may increase exercise efficiency (4), increase endurance (6, 7) aid muscle recovery and decrease muscle damage (5, 8). Furthermore, low BCAA plasma levels are associated with increased fatigue and decreased physical performance (1). It should be noted that essential amino acids are not produced in the body so must be obtained through proper nutrition and supplementation.
AMINO BCAA FUEL contains in each serve therapeutic doses of five beneficial amino acids – Glycine, Beta Alanine, Taurine, Arginine and Glutamine. Each of these amino’s can aid your performance during a workout in their own individual way.
Beta Alanine: In various human studies, beta-alanine supplementation has been shown to increase exercise performance, including increased time to exhaustion (9), peak power output during a sprint (10), training amounts for the bench press exercise (11), increase in the total number of repetitions performed and change in mean power (12), as well as fatigue threshold and physical working capacity at neuromuscular fatigue threshold (9, 13, 14). The positive effect Beta Alanine has on exercise performance may be due to the effect beta-alanine has on muscle carnosine levels in all fiber types (15, 16, 17, 18), helping to buffer the muscle from pH changes due to lactic acid production, or it may be due to improved lean body mass (19).
Taurine: is an amino acid like compound that is commonly used to reduce fatigue and aid endurance. Taurine may also be a free-radical scavenger, providing antioxidant effects (20).
Arginine: is an amino acid used for protein synthesis by the body. It is also a precursor to the vasodilator nitric oxide. Arginine supplementation may reduce lactate and ammonia levels, which are normally increased with exercise (24). Arginine is commonly used by athletes to aid exercise performance.
L-Glutamine: is an amino acid found in high levels in the body, mainly in skeletal muscle (21). The functions of Glutamine in the body include acid-base balance, nitrogen supply and protein synthesis. Glutamine is commonly used to as an ergogenic aid for exercise performance enhancement. It is used to improve muscle function, decrease fatigue and improve recovery in athletes participating in strenuous activity (22).
Glycine: is an amino acid that has an active role in many of the body’s functions. It is involved in the manufacture of creatine in the body and it aids in the building of body mass as a result. Glycine is also involved in the production of energy in the body. It is found in muscles and connective tissue.
Furthermore, the addition of electrolytes to AMINO BCAA FUEL may aid in electrolyte replacement and stimulate the thirst mechanism so as to facilitate complete rehydration (23).
So what does all this mean? After AMINO BCAA FUEL is digested, these individual ingredients can either be used to provide a direct energy source for working muscles or be used for protein synthesis during recovery. This is what an athlete requires for muscle building. But AMINO BCAA FUEL is not just for bodybuilders. It’s designed to assist anyone looking to reduce fatigue so they can maintain peak performance for longer during a workout and enhance their recovery. It is beneficial in both anaerobic and endurance sports. Many of our sponsored athletes have reported a substantial decrease in post exercise muscle soreness after introducing AMINO BCAA FUEL to their supplement stack. And remember, enhanced recovery enables more frequent training for better and faster results.
And as if all of that is not enough, AMINO BCAA FUEL is Informed-Sport certified. This is the best standard in supplement quality control out there, as it requires every batch of AMINO BCAA FUEL to be tested before release to market. This means every batch of AMINO BCAA FUEL is tested in the LGC Sport Science laboratory in Cambridge, UK, for over 146 substances listed on the WADA and other prohibited substances lists before it is released for sale or made available to an athlete or team.
Now do you understand why AMINO BCAA FUEL is your perfect workout companion? This synergist blend of amino acids, BCAA’s, electrolytes and vitamins is formulated to give results. So if you are looking for a high quality supplement to provide the sustained fuel you need for an intense workout, plus the nutrients you need for protein synthesis during recovery, and at the same time promoting hydration, then try AMINO BCAA FUEL. Great tasting and very low in calories, fat and sugar, AMINO BCAA FUEL is the perfect addition to your training regime and has a recommended dose of 1 x 9g serve per day.
(1) Miro A, Leucine supplementation and intensive training; Sports Med 1999 Jun (6): 347-356
(2) Bland JS et al; Proteins and amino acids; Clinical nutrition: A functional approach; Institute for functional medicine, WA; pp 49-50; 1999
(3) Whitney, E., Rolfes, S. Supplements as Ergogenic Aids. Understanding Nutrition. 2005.
(4) Ohtani M, Sugita M, Maruyama K. Amino acid mixture improves training efficiency in athletes. J Nutr. 2006 Feb; 136(2): 538S-543S.
(5) Sugita M, Ohtani M, Ishii N, Maruyama K, Kobayashi K. Effect of a selected amino acid mixture on the recovery from muscle fatigue during and after eccentric contraction exercise training. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2003 Feb;67(2):372-5.
(6) Ohtani M, Maruyama K, Suzuki S, Sugita M, Kobayashi K. Changes in hematological parameters of athletes after receiving daily dose of a mixture of 12 amino acids for one month during the middle- and long-distance running training. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2001 Feb; 65(2): 348-55.
(7) Kraemer WJ, Ratamess NA, Volek JS, Hakkinen K, Rubin MR, French DN, Gomez AL, McGuigan MR, Scheett TP, Newton RU, Spiering BA, Izquierdo M, Dioguardi FS. The effects of amino acid supplementation on hormonal responses to resistance training overreaching. Metabolism. 2006 Mar; 55(3): 282-91.
(8) Coombes JS, McNaughton LR. Effects of branched-chain amino acid supplementation on serum creatine kinase and lactate dehydrogenase after prolonged exercise. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2000 Sep; 40(03): 240-6.
(9) Stout, J. R., Cramer, J. T., Zoeller, R. F., Torok, D., Costa, P., Hoffman, J. R., Harris, R. C., and O'Kroy, J. Effects of beta-alanine supplementation on the onset of neuromuscular fatigue and ventilatory threshold in women. Amino.Acids 2007;32(3):381-386.
(10) Van, Thienen R., Van, Proeyen K., Vanden Eynde, B., Puype, J., Lefere, T., and Hespel, P. Beta-alanine improves sprint performance in endurance cycling. Med Sci Sports Exerc 2009;41(4):898-903.
(11) Hoffman, J. R., Ratamess, N. A., Faigenbaum, A. D., Ross, R., Kang, J., Stout, J. R., and Wise, J. A. Short-duration beta-alanine supplementation increases training volume and reduces subjective feelings of fatigue in college football players. Nutr Res 2008;28(1):31-35
(12) Hoffman, J., Ratamess, N. A., Ross, R., Kang, J., Magrelli, J., Neese, K., Faigenbaum, A. D., and Wise, J. A. Beta-alanine and the hormonal response to exercise. Int J Sports Med 2008;29(12):952-958
(13) Stout, J. R., Cramer, J. T., Mielke, M., O'Kroy, J., Torok, D. J., and Zoeller, R. F. Effects of twenty-eight days of beta-alanine and creatine monohydrate supplementation on the physical working capacity at neuromuscular fatigue threshold. J Strength Cond.Res 2006;20(4):928-931
(14) Stout, J. R., Graves, B. S., Smith, A. E., Hartman, M. J., Cramer, J. T., Beck, T. W., and Harris, R. C. The effect of beta-alanine supplementation on neuromuscular fatigue in elderly (55-92 Years): a double-blind randomized study. J Int Soc Sports Nutr 2008;5:21
(15) Derave, W., Ozdemir, M. S., Harris, R. C., Pottier, A., Reyngoudt, H., Koppo, K., Wise, J. A., and Achten, E. beta-Alanine supplementation augments muscle carnosine content and attenuates fatigue during repeated isokinetic contraction bouts in trained sprinters. J Appl.Physiol 2007;103(5):1736-1743
(16) Kendrick, I. P., Harris, R. C., Kim, H. J., Kim, C. K., Dang, V. H., Lam, T. Q., Bui, T. T., Smith, M., and Wise, J. A. The effects of 10 weeks of resistance training combined with beta-alanine supplementation on whole body strength, force production, muscular endurance and body composition. Amino.Acids 2008;34(4):547-554
(17) Hill, C. A., Harris, R. C., Kim, H. J., Harris, B. D., Sale, C., Boobis, L. H., Kim, C. K., and Wise, J. A. Influence of beta-alanine supplementation on skeletal muscle carnosine concentrations and high intensity cycling capacity. Amino.Acids 2007;32(2):225-233
(18) Kendrick, I. P., Kim, H. J., Harris, R. C., Kim, C. K., Dang, V. H., Lam, T. Q., Bui, T. T., and Wise, J. A. The effect of 4 weeks beta-alanine supplementation and isokinetic training on carnosine concentrations in type I and II human skeletal muscle fibres. Eur J Appl.Physiol 2009;106(1):131-138
(19) Kern, B and Robinson, T. Effects of beta-alanine supplementation on performance and body composition in collegiate wrestlers and football players. J Int Soc Sports Nutr 2009;6(Suppl 1)
(20) Milei, J., Ferreira, R., Llesuy, S., Forcada, P., Covarrubias, J., and Boveris, A. Reduction of reperfusion injury with preoperative rapid intravenous infusion of taurine during myocardial revascularization. Am.Heart J. 1992;123(2):339-345
(21) Miller AL. Therapeutic considerations of L-glutamine: a review of the literature. Alternative Medicine Review. 4:239-48, 1999.
(22) Ohtani, M., Sugita, M., and Maruyama, K. Amino acid mixture improves training efficiency in athletes. J Nutr. 2006;136(2):538S-543S
(23) Maughan, R, Galloway, SDR, Shirreffs, SM, Leiper, JB (1995) Dehydration and fluid replacement in sport and exercise, Sport Exercise and Injury, 1, pp.148-153.
(24) Schaefer, A., Piquard, F., Geny, B., Doutreleau, S., Lampert, E., Mettauer, B., and Lonsdorfer, J. L-arginine reduces exercise-induced increase in plasma lactate and ammonia. Int.J Sports Med. 2002;23(6):403-407
Current Top Sellers
Body Science Essential Amino BCAA Fuel
AMINO ACID BCAA POWDER | INFORMED SPORT | MUSCLE & ENHANCE PERFORMANCE
270gm AMINO BCAA ANTIOX ELECTROLYTE BLEND | MUSCLE & ENHANCE PERFORMANCE | BCAA | Beta Alanine | Antioxidant | FLAVOUR Pineapple, Clear Cola.
Aminos are essential
Essential Amino BCAA Fuel recover like never before.
Essential AMINO BCAA FUEL is a synergistic blend of amino acids, BCAA’s (branch chain amino acids), electrolytes and vitamins formulated to give results. It is a high quality supplement that provides the sustained energy you need for an intense training session, plus the nutrients you need for protein synthesis during recovery, while also promoting hydration. And it’s caffeine free. Each advanced scoop provides 6000mg of amino acids, 1260mg of BCAA’s and 1200mg of Beta Alanine, plus electrolytes and vitamins, and is very low in calories, fat and sugar.
|MORE DETAIL||SCIENTIFICALLY FORMULATED||DIRECTIONS FOR USE||Ingredients & Use|
SCIENTIFICALLY FORMULATED TO HELP
Not suitable for children under 15 years or pregnant women.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
On training days it should be taken immediately after exercise and on non-training days it should be taken twice daily with meals.
Ingredients & Use
Shipping & Returns Policy
Order with confidence!
TITAN Performance Group is committed to our 'signature' customer service and satisfaction. If you receive any products or merchandise that you are not satisfied with, simply return it to us within 30 days in the condition that you received it and we will happily exchange the size or refund your purchase*.
Any items returned outside of this period (unless faulty) or items returned damaged or soiled (unless faulty) will be the responsibility of the customer to retrieve. TITAN Performance Group will not pay to return these items to you.
Return Terms and Conditions
Returns must be in as new condition with tags attached unless faulty. Due to health regulations, we are unable to exchange or refund on any underwear or ear ring purchase unless faulty within the manufacturer's warranty period. We recommend sending returns via registered post as we do not accept responsibility for lost items. Gift cards and promo codes cannot be applied to exchanges. Returns must be made within the timeframe listed (30 days) unless faulty. Size exchange requests are subject to availability of stock. Should your size request be unavailable a refund will be provided. TITAN Performance Group does not accept cash as a form of payment and takes no responsibility for cash sent via post.
All items returned for refund or exchange must be returned in the original condition with tags attached (unless faulty). Please ensure all returned clothing items are free from marks, stains and rips as they may not be accepted for return if received damaged (unless faulty).
Boxed/Packaged Goods: When returning boxed or packaged goods please ensure you pack them inside a satchel and do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging. Should the packaging be marked or in unsatisfactory condition there may be a chance that we will not accept your return.
Underwear and Earrings: Due to hygiene reasons TITAN Performance Group is not able to accept returns on underwear or earrings unless faulty.
Swimwear: Swimwear can be returned if it is unworn, and in its original condition with all tags and protection stickers attached. We recommend trying on swimwear over underwear as soiled items will not be accepted for return and will be returned to you at your own expense.
Wetsuits: When returning wetsuits the product information and folding guide must be followed. If you did not receive the folding guide, please contact customer service. Badly creased wetsuits may not be accepted for return unless faulty. Please refer to the XTERRA Wetsuits returns policy for specific details.
During peak returns periods, TITAN Performance Group cannot guarantee returns will be processed within 3 days. If a size exchange is required we recommend placing a new order online and returning your original items for refund to avoid exchange items selling out.
Promotional discount offers will be honoured when exchanging size, but in the case your size request is unavailable or a refund is requested promotional offers will not be extended to your new order. Any free promotional items should be returned along with your order.
*Sale items can be returned after 30 days if the product is faulty under warranty or the incorrect item was received.
Faulty Item Returns
All repairs are carried out by the manufacturer and not by TITAN Performance Group. In some cases, faulty items cannot be repaired and a replacement or refund will be offered. TITAN Performance Group cannot control the availability of parts of replacement goods.
TITAN Performance Group has no control over manufacturer warranty periods, nor can we control repair periods and cannot advise what they will be. We will however do everything we can to ensure your faulty item is handled as quickly as possible and that you are informed throughout the process. In cases where you have returned goods directly to the manufacturer, TITAN Performance Group cannot be held accountable for repair periods or communication from the manufacturer.
Faulty items may be returned outside of the regular returns time frames providing the item is still under warranty. Please contact customer service (email@example.com) or the brand directly for warranty periods.
We aim to have your return processed within 3 days of receiving the item, however some faults must be approved by the manufacturer before a refund or replacement can be issued. This process usually takes around 1-4 weeks.
Watch and Wetsuit returns: Each manufacturer may have different warranty periods or service standards for faulty items. TITAN Performance Group works closely with its brands to ensure faulty items are dealt with promptly, but we have no control over the repairs or assessment process for warranty issues. In most cases, products returned in used condition will be repaired instead of replaced and will not be refunded unless repair is impossible. Any items returned outside of the warranty period will generally incur a charge for the repair. For more information on your products warranty, please contact the brand directly.
GoPro Returns: Please ensure you have visited the GoPro Support site before contacting TITAN Performance Group about your GoPro. Many questions and issues can be resolved here: www.gopro.com/support
Here's how to have a hassle-free refund or exchange:
- Please complete the returns form below within 30 days of purchase. (If you would prefer not to enter your credit card details then please tick one of the credit card boxes on the form. Please note that if you have requested a credit card call that we work on Australian Central Daylight Time, so if you are in a significantly different time zone then the call may be quite late/early your time).
- Indicate whether an exchange or refund is required for each item returned.
- Please package the item/s in the same way they arrived to you. Include a copy of the returns form with the parcel. Please do not mark shoeboxes with tape or stamps. An easy way to return is to turn the courier bag the items arrived in, inside out and reuse this to return items.
- We recommend that you send your return via a registered post delivery service, as we cannot accept responsibility for any items lost in transit.
- Please mark the outside of the box and the customs form (only required if sending from outside Australia) 'Goods being returned to manufacturer ' to avoid any delays and charges with customs. We cannot be responsible for any charges occurring from this being omitted.
- We aim to process all returns within 3 working days of receipt. If you are in a hurry for the replacement item then we recommend that you order the needed item from our website immediately and return the unwanted item for a refund rather than waiting for an exchange.
- If you believe an item to be faulty then we strongly recommend that you contact us before returning the item to us. This way we can determine the fault. Please refer to the Faulty Items Returns information above.
- Please note that you will be charged outbound postage for exchanges unless the original item was faulty or despatched incorrectly. On these rare occasions any replacement item/s would be sent free of charge and you would be refunded for the cost of returning the item.
Please send returns to:
TITAN Performance Group
Shop 3, 367-369 Brighton Road
Hove SA 5048
Phone: (08) 8296 5274