Green tea is a natural potent source of polyphenols, which possess outstanding anti-oxidant properties, helping to protect cells against free radial mediated damage (3). And surprisingly, the antioxidant content of Body Science GREENTEA TX100 boasts an ORAC value of 84,000, far surpassing that of any fruit and vegetable, thanks to a specialised processing technique that supports high level extraction of these active molecules.
The link between the regular consumption of green tea and weight control is of significant interest to researchers. It appears that the regular consumption of green tea is linked to lower body weights and lower levels of abdominal fat thanks to both the caffeine and antioxidant content of green tea (4). Green tea has also been shown to enhance fat burning, increase the bodies energy expenditure and boost metabolism (5, 6, 7, 8).
Not only can green tea help weight control, but as a natural stimulant and source of caffeine, it can also help maintain alertness, improve mood and vitality ( 9, 10. 11). L-Theanine, a key amino acid found in green tea, is also linked to a range of cognitive benefits including increased energy and improvements in concentration (12). Body Science GREENTEA TX100 provides 100mg of caffeine per daily dose.
Most importantly, Body Science GREENTEA TX100 is a natural formation, with no artificial ingredients, only 7 calories per serve and sweetness achieved via natural plant based sweeteners. Plus, there are 4 refreshing fruit flavours to choice from.
Body Science GREENTEA TX100 has been designed to aid hydration, performance and gut health whilst optimising immune function and fat loss. With minimal calories and a number of potential health benefits, Body Science GREENTEA TX100 compliments any training, hydration and health regime with a suggested serve of 2 x 3g sachets per day.
For more information on any of the health aspects of Body Science Green Tea TX100 or the research supporting these benefits, please contact us directly - email@example.com. Our resident dietitian Susie Burrell is available for comment and further information.
(1) de Roos NM, Katan MB; Effects of probiotic bacteria on diarrhea, lipid metabolism, and carcinogenesis: a review of papers published between 1988 and 1998; Am J Clin Nutr. 2000 Feb;71(2):405-11 (2000)
(3) Dulloo A et al; Green tea and thermogenesis; interactions between catechin-polyphelols, caffeine and sympathetic activity; International Journal of Obesity (2000) 24, 252-258
(4) Phung OJ et al; Effect of green tea catechins with or without caffeine on anthropometric measures: a systematic review and meta-analysis; Am J Clin Nutr (2010) Jan; 91 (1): 73-81
(5) Ushio Harada et al; Effects of the Long Term Ingestion of Tea Catechins on Energy Expenditure and Dietary Fat Oxidation in Healthy Subjects; Journal of Health Science, 51(2) 248-252(2005
(6) Dulloo AG et al; Efficacy of a green tea extract rich in catechin polyphenols and caffeine in increasing 24-h energy expenditure and fat oxidation in humans; Am J Clin Nutr; 70:1040-5 (1999)
(7) Chantre P, Lairon D; Recent findings of green tea extract AR25 (exolise) and its activity for the treatment of obesity; Phytomedicine 9: 3-8 (2002)
(9) Heckman, M. A., Weil, J., and Gonzalez de, Mejia E. Caffeine (1, 3, 7-trimethylxanthine) in foods: a comprehensive review on consumption, functionality, safety, and regulatory matters. J Food Sci 2010;75(3):R77-R87.
(10) Roehrs, T. and Roth, T. Caffeine: sleep and daytime sleepiness. Sleep Med Rev. 2008;12(2):153-162.
(11) Glade, M. J. Caffeine-Not just a stimulant. Nutrition 2010;26(10):932-938.
(12) Phung OJ et al; Acute effects of tea constituents L-theanine, caffeine, and epigallocatechin gallate on cognitive function and mood: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Nutr Rev. 2014 Aug;72(8)
Current Top Sellers
Body Science Green Tea TX100 20 Serve Pack Mixed Flavours
GREENTEA, PROBIOTIC, ANTIOXIDANT POWDER SACHET |WELLNESS | GUT HEALTH | WEIGHT LOSS | ENERGY
20 GREENTEA PROBIOTIC & ANTIOX SACHETS | WELLNESS | GUT HEALTH | WEIGHT LOSS | ENERGY | 6 billion good bacteria, no artificial ingredients & only 7 calories per sachet | FLAVOURS: Superberry, Watermelon, Mango Fusion, Pineapple Coconut
For the first time probiotics meets green tea in an advanced weight loss system.
All natural GreenTea TX100 is a delicious tasting, 7 calorie, convenient and easy to use sachet
The health and weight loss benefits associated with the regular consumption of green tea are well-documented and now Body Science would like to introduce you to the latest in product development - our new GREENTEA TX100.
Not only does this natural formulation contain the antioxidant content of more than 100 cups of green tea daily, but it is also the first green tea formulation to incorporate probiotics, the powerful microorganisms that help to keep the digestive tract healthy.
There is a strong relationship between our gut health and the absorption of essential nutrients from the food we eat on a daily basis. A single serve of Body Science Green Tea TX100 contains more than 6 billion good bacteria courtesy of the probiotics Lactobacillus acidophilus or Lactobacillus plantarum. Lactobacillus is widely used to maintain healthy digestive function (1, 2) and support immunity (2).
|MORE DETAIL||SCIENTIFICALLY FORMULATED||DIRECTIONS FOR USE||Ingredients & Use|
SCIENTIFICALLY FORMULATED TO HELP
Do not use if pregnant or likely to become pregnant. or sensitive to the effects of caffeine.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Dissolve one sachet (3g) for general well being or two sachets (6g) with 600ml of water.
Best taken first thing in the morning and at lunch time.
Max 2 serves per day.
Please be advised that:
Ingredients & Use
Shipping & Returns Policy
Order with confidence!
TITAN Performance Group is committed to our 'signature' customer service and satisfaction. If you receive any products or merchandise that you are not satisfied with, simply return it to us within 30 days in the condition that you received it and we will happily exchange the size or refund your purchase*.
Any items returned outside of this period (unless faulty) or items returned damaged or soiled (unless faulty) will be the responsibility of the customer to retrieve. TITAN Performance Group will not pay to return these items to you.
Return Terms and Conditions
Returns must be in as new condition with tags attached unless faulty. Due to health regulations, we are unable to exchange or refund on any underwear or ear ring purchase unless faulty within the manufacturer's warranty period. We recommend sending returns via registered post as we do not accept responsibility for lost items. Gift cards and promo codes cannot be applied to exchanges. Returns must be made within the timeframe listed (30 days) unless faulty. Size exchange requests are subject to availability of stock. Should your size request be unavailable a refund will be provided. TITAN Performance Group does not accept cash as a form of payment and takes no responsibility for cash sent via post.
All items returned for refund or exchange must be returned in the original condition with tags attached (unless faulty). Please ensure all returned clothing items are free from marks, stains and rips as they may not be accepted for return if received damaged (unless faulty).
Boxed/Packaged Goods: When returning boxed or packaged goods please ensure you pack them inside a satchel and do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging. Should the packaging be marked or in unsatisfactory condition there may be a chance that we will not accept your return.
Underwear and Earrings: Due to hygiene reasons TITAN Performance Group is not able to accept returns on underwear or earrings unless faulty.
Swimwear: Swimwear can be returned if it is unworn, and in its original condition with all tags and protection stickers attached. We recommend trying on swimwear over underwear as soiled items will not be accepted for return and will be returned to you at your own expense.
Wetsuits: When returning wetsuits the product information and folding guide must be followed. If you did not receive the folding guide, please contact customer service. Badly creased wetsuits may not be accepted for return unless faulty. Please refer to the XTERRA Wetsuits returns policy for specific details.
During peak returns periods, TITAN Performance Group cannot guarantee returns will be processed within 3 days. If a size exchange is required we recommend placing a new order online and returning your original items for refund to avoid exchange items selling out.
Promotional discount offers will be honoured when exchanging size, but in the case your size request is unavailable or a refund is requested promotional offers will not be extended to your new order. Any free promotional items should be returned along with your order.
*Sale items can be returned after 30 days if the product is faulty under warranty or the incorrect item was received.
Faulty Item Returns
All repairs are carried out by the manufacturer and not by TITAN Performance Group. In some cases, faulty items cannot be repaired and a replacement or refund will be offered. TITAN Performance Group cannot control the availability of parts of replacement goods.
TITAN Performance Group has no control over manufacturer warranty periods, nor can we control repair periods and cannot advise what they will be. We will however do everything we can to ensure your faulty item is handled as quickly as possible and that you are informed throughout the process. In cases where you have returned goods directly to the manufacturer, TITAN Performance Group cannot be held accountable for repair periods or communication from the manufacturer.
Faulty items may be returned outside of the regular returns time frames providing the item is still under warranty. Please contact customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the brand directly for warranty periods.
We aim to have your return processed within 3 days of receiving the item, however some faults must be approved by the manufacturer before a refund or replacement can be issued. This process usually takes around 1-4 weeks.
Watch and Wetsuit returns: Each manufacturer may have different warranty periods or service standards for faulty items. TITAN Performance Group works closely with its brands to ensure faulty items are dealt with promptly, but we have no control over the repairs or assessment process for warranty issues. In most cases, products returned in used condition will be repaired instead of replaced and will not be refunded unless repair is impossible. Any items returned outside of the warranty period will generally incur a charge for the repair. For more information on your products warranty, please contact the brand directly.
GoPro Returns: Please ensure you have visited the GoPro Support site before contacting TITAN Performance Group about your GoPro. Many questions and issues can be resolved here: www.gopro.com/support
Here's how to have a hassle-free refund or exchange:
- Please complete the returns form below within 30 days of purchase. (If you would prefer not to enter your credit card details then please tick one of the credit card boxes on the form. Please note that if you have requested a credit card call that we work on Australian Central Daylight Time, so if you are in a significantly different time zone then the call may be quite late/early your time).
- Indicate whether an exchange or refund is required for each item returned.
- Please package the item/s in the same way they arrived to you. Include a copy of the returns form with the parcel. Please do not mark shoeboxes with tape or stamps. An easy way to return is to turn the courier bag the items arrived in, inside out and reuse this to return items.
- We recommend that you send your return via a registered post delivery service, as we cannot accept responsibility for any items lost in transit.
- Please mark the outside of the box and the customs form (only required if sending from outside Australia) 'Goods being returned to manufacturer ' to avoid any delays and charges with customs. We cannot be responsible for any charges occurring from this being omitted.
- We aim to process all returns within 3 working days of receipt. If you are in a hurry for the replacement item then we recommend that you order the needed item from our website immediately and return the unwanted item for a refund rather than waiting for an exchange.
- If you believe an item to be faulty then we strongly recommend that you contact us before returning the item to us. This way we can determine the fault. Please refer to the Faulty Items Returns information above.
- Please note that you will be charged outbound postage for exchanges unless the original item was faulty or despatched incorrectly. On these rare occasions any replacement item/s would be sent free of charge and you would be refunded for the cost of returning the item.
Please send returns to:
TITAN Performance Group
Shop 3, 367-369 Brighton Road
Hove SA 5048
Phone: (08) 8296 5274