Current Top Sellers
What makes the Zone3 Transition Bag different?
- Double winner of the 220 Triathlon Best on Test award & Best Value.
- Unique design which makes storage and organisation clear and simple.
- Separated spaces for all the items you need for training or race day.
- Extremely comfortable back support and straps.
- External smartphone holder with earphone outlet, mesh drinks holders and reflective piping.
- Perfect size and fit for airline carry-on luggage.
The multi award winning Zone3 Transition Bag has been carefully engineered to fit all your triathlon gear into one stylish and comfortable product, meaning less to worry about come race day. Given a 90% rating and described as ‘brilliant’ by 220 Magazine. With 3 main sections to accommodate the 3 disciplines, the bag has a wealth of purpose-built features outlined below:
- BOTTOM WETSUIT COMPARTMENT
With a fully waterproof & flexible inner lining and durable outer fabric, the wetsuit storage area makes the ideal place to store your Zone3 wetsuit when travelling to and from events and training. Made with some of the most advanced waterproof fabrics around, the inner lining not only makes sure the rest of the bag stays dry, but also folds flat when not in use to further expand the main compartment. The outside of the compartment features a tough and durable material designed to withstand everyday wear and tear and all-weather conditions.
- MAIN COMPARTMENT
A large main compartment in the centre of the bag caters for all your tri clothing, casualwear, shoe & accessory needs. The compartment opens outwards to feature multiple contrast-lined interior pockets for easy access to accessories. This compartment also features a fully waterproof removable pouch to separate any wet or dirty items you may have or keep important documents such as race documents in before the event.
The compartment has also been designed to expand into the lower wetsuit space when not in use, allowing for further expansion and storage. On the exterior of the bag there are two large mesh bottle holders, perfect for sports bottles of any size to keep you hydrated throughout your training & racing.
- TOP COMPARTMENT
A zipped cycle pocket at the top of the bag is the ideal storage place for your cycle helmet and shoes, keeping them safe and easily accessible at all times. The premium mesh inner lining also ensures your kit stays in pristine condition, whilst the built-in phone pouch gives you hands free access to your music throughout your travels. The rear of the bag features ultra-comfortable padded & adjustable shoulder straps as well as a padded back panel to ensure maximum comfort whether you are travelling 5 miles or 5000.
Product Design Summary:
Holding a capacity of 40litres, it’s a particularly innovative design makes it much more than just a bag to carry kit in. The bag has been cleverly designed so that each compartment is accessed in a different direction to help maximise space and functionality.
Zone3 found that many of the other backpacks on the market were not sturdy enough to stand strong unless the bottom section was being used or if there were no compartments. Zone3 have overcome this problem by tailoring the inner linings between each compartment so they can naturally flow into the compartment below regardless of how full or empty the backpack is.
This makes for an extremely versatile and functional backpack. Together with the ergonomically designed back panel design, this is set to be one of the most popular triathlon backpacks on the market. Here is a summary of the main features:
- Outside: 100% waterproof and durable exterior material.
- Inside: Expanding 100% PU coated waterproof lining material with thermo-bonded seams.
- Suitable for a wetsuit, Tri suit and other small items.
- Inside: Zipped mesh pocket for goggles and accessories
- Inside: 100% waterproof removable PVC wallets for small valuable items.
- Inside: Back of flap features mesh pocket for race numbers and information.
- Outside: Two large, soft mesh pockets perfect for drinks bottles.
- Suitable for shoes, clothing, towels, accessories, drinks.
- Inside: Soft and flexible mesh lining
- Inside: Back of flap features mesh pocket for race nutrition.
- Outside: Reflective piping around the top for improved visibility during low light levels.
- Outside: A fleeced music device pocket with earphone outlet
- Outside: Top flap pocket for items which need to be accessed regularly, passports etc.
- Suitable for helmet or other accessories.
- Padded back panel using 3cm thick foam with breathable mesh material casing for comfort and cooling.
- Padded shoulder straps
- Chest straps for tighter fit when needed on the move
- Option to strap helmet on to shoulder straps plastic D-rings during transport.
- Durable carrying handle.
- Strong zips with Zone3 branded silicone zip pullers.
- Zone3 printed and embroided logos.
- Height 53cm, width 22 cm and length 34.5cm.
- The bag has a total capacity of 40 litres.
Shipping & Returns Policy
Order with confidence!
TITAN Performance Group is committed to our 'signature' customer service and satisfaction. If you receive any products or merchandise that you are not satisfied with, simply return it to us within 30 days in the condition that you received it and we will happily exchange the size or refund your purchase*.
Any items returned outside of this period (unless faulty) or items returned damaged or soiled (unless faulty) will be the responsibility of the customer to retrieve. TITAN Performance Group will not pay to return these items to you.
Return Terms and Conditions
Returns must be in as new condition with tags attached unless faulty. Due to health regulations, we are unable to exchange or refund on any underwear or ear ring purchase unless faulty within the manufacturer's warranty period. We recommend sending returns via registered post as we do not accept responsibility for lost items. Gift cards and promo codes cannot be applied to exchanges. Returns must be made within the timeframe listed (30 days) unless faulty. Size exchange requests are subject to availability of stock. Should your size request be unavailable a refund will be provided. TITAN Performance Group does not accept cash as a form of payment and takes no responsibility for cash sent via post.
All items returned for refund or exchange must be returned in the original condition with tags attached (unless faulty). Please ensure all returned clothing items are free from marks, stains and rips as they may not be accepted for return if received damaged (unless faulty).
Boxed/Packaged Goods: When returning boxed or packaged goods please ensure you pack them inside a satchel and do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging. Should the packaging be marked or in unsatisfactory condition there may be a chance that we will not accept your return.
Underwear and Earrings: Due to hygiene reasons TITAN Performance Group is not able to accept returns on underwear or earrings unless faulty.
Swimwear: Swimwear can be returned if it is unworn, and in its original condition with all tags and protection stickers attached. We recommend trying on swimwear over underwear as soiled items will not be accepted for return and will be returned to you at your own expense.
Wetsuits: When returning wetsuits the product information and folding guide must be followed. If you did not receive the folding guide, please contact customer service. Badly creased wetsuits may not be accepted for return unless faulty. Please refer to the XTERRA Wetsuits returns policy for specific details.
During peak returns periods, TITAN Performance Group cannot guarantee returns will be processed within 3 days. If a size exchange is required we recommend placing a new order online and returning your original items for refund to avoid exchange items selling out.
Promotional discount offers will be honoured when exchanging size, but in the case your size request is unavailable or a refund is requested promotional offers will not be extended to your new order. Any free promotional items should be returned along with your order.
*Sale items can be returned after 30 days if the product is faulty under warranty or the incorrect item was received.
Faulty Item Returns
All repairs are carried out by the manufacturer and not by TITAN Performance Group. In some cases, faulty items cannot be repaired and a replacement or refund will be offered. TITAN Performance Group cannot control the availability of parts of replacement goods.
TITAN Performance Group has no control over manufacturer warranty periods, nor can we control repair periods and cannot advise what they will be. We will however do everything we can to ensure your faulty item is handled as quickly as possible and that you are informed throughout the process. In cases where you have returned goods directly to the manufacturer, TITAN Performance Group cannot be held accountable for repair periods or communication from the manufacturer.
Faulty items may be returned outside of the regular returns time frames providing the item is still under warranty. Please contact customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the brand directly for warranty periods.
We aim to have your return processed within 3 days of receiving the item, however some faults must be approved by the manufacturer before a refund or replacement can be issued. This process usually takes around 1-4 weeks.
Watch and Wetsuit returns: Each manufacturer may have different warranty periods or service standards for faulty items. TITAN Performance Group works closely with its brands to ensure faulty items are dealt with promptly, but we have no control over the repairs or assessment process for warranty issues. In most cases, products returned in used condition will be repaired instead of replaced and will not be refunded unless repair is impossible. Any items returned outside of the warranty period will generally incur a charge for the repair. For more information on your products warranty, please contact the brand directly.
GoPro Returns: Please ensure you have visited the GoPro Support site before contacting TITAN Performance Group about your GoPro. Many questions and issues can be resolved here: www.gopro.com/support
Here's how to have a hassle-free refund or exchange:
- Please complete the returns form below within 30 days of purchase. (If you would prefer not to enter your credit card details then please tick one of the credit card boxes on the form. Please note that if you have requested a credit card call that we work on Australian Central Daylight Time, so if you are in a significantly different time zone then the call may be quite late/early your time).
- Indicate whether an exchange or refund is required for each item returned.
- Please package the item/s in the same way they arrived to you. Include a copy of the returns form with the parcel. Please do not mark shoeboxes with tape or stamps. An easy way to return is to turn the courier bag the items arrived in, inside out and reuse this to return items.
- We recommend that you send your return via a registered post delivery service, as we cannot accept responsibility for any items lost in transit.
- Please mark the outside of the box and the customs form (only required if sending from outside Australia) 'Goods being returned to manufacturer ' to avoid any delays and charges with customs. We cannot be responsible for any charges occurring from this being omitted.
- We aim to process all returns within 3 working days of receipt. If you are in a hurry for the replacement item then we recommend that you order the needed item from our website immediately and return the unwanted item for a refund rather than waiting for an exchange.
- If you believe an item to be faulty then we strongly recommend that you contact us before returning the item to us. This way we can determine the fault. Please refer to the Faulty Items Returns information above.
- Please note that you will be charged outbound postage for exchanges unless the original item was faulty or despatched incorrectly. On these rare occasions any replacement item/s would be sent free of charge and you would be refunded for the cost of returning the item.
Please send returns to:
TITAN Performance Group
Shop 3, 367-369 Brighton Road
Hove SA 5048
Phone: (08) 8296 5274