Performance and comfort have always been top of the list for Zone3 products and the Vision triathlon wetsuit combines these with fantastic looks and value. For this year we’ve taken inspiration from the top of the range Vanquish and translated some of the key features which made the suit so successful to create the world’s fastest entry level wetsuit. If you’re on a budget but still want to swim quickly and save energy during the swim then this has to be the triathlon wetsuit for you.
When tested again 15 other wetsuits, Lava Magazine stated that “the Vision tops the list when it comes to value and for half of the price of many of the top tier suits, the Vision provides flexibility and fit that’s almost on par with the best of the best”. Whilst Triathlon Plus awarded the suit their Gold Award with a 5/5 for Performance a 5/5 for Value and a 5/5 overall, the only wetsuit to ever achieve the full marks. The review stated that once on “it’s no exaggeration to say that this suit blew our swimmers away and was the perfect fit”
We’re pleased to say that the latest version of the Vision has now become even better!
Current Top Sellers
The Zone3 Men’s Vision has an eco-friendly design, made with recycled components to lower the Co2 imprint. Inspired by our Vanquish range, the Vision has retained a tight fit but also provides full flexibility for the wearer. The suit is coated with SpeedfloTM coating to provide a low drag, and smoother swimming experience. The Men’s Vision is the perfect option for an entry-level triathlete, or those looking for a reliable training suit.
- World’s fastest entry level wetsuit inspired by our fastest ever wetsuit, the Vanquish.
- Eco Friendly Neoprene – Utilising the latest earth mined limestone and scrap rubber tires helps us to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200g per suit.
- New FlexFit shoulder panel layout and Free Flex lining designed in the UK, to give even further flexibility and reach throughout the torso.
- Great looking suit with full Speedflo coating for drag reduction.
Size Chart +
|OVERVIEW||KEY FEATURES||PRODUCT VIDEO||SIZE CHART|
Full Speed-FloTM coating
To minimise drag resistance and increase speed through the water. One of the only fully ‘coated’ suits available at this price point.
A new high stretch 2mm Free Flex shoulder panel and lining
Inspired by the top end Zone3 Vanquish wetsuit. This unique one-piece panel design extends across the top of the chest, over each of the shoulders and also down each side of the chest. This will allow for maximum expansion and rotation of the torso, and increase reach in the water.
Ultimately, this results in significant improvements in the distance which can be achieved with each stroke. Therefore, endurance and swim speed will be improved.
Maximum 5mm buoyancy panels from the hips to the knees
To help increase your core support in the water helping you naturally become more streamlined and swim faster and with less effort.
Pro Speed Cuffs TM on the arms and the legs
For improved visibility and rapid removal after your swim. Our unique, silicone-coated formula allows the wetsuit to come off extremely quickly. Can you beat our 5-second record? We believe this suit is faster than any other in transition.
New laser cut collar construction for a more comfortable ‘soft-seal’ fit around the neck.
This, combined with the great fit on the body, makes it is one of the most comfortable entry level wetsuits available.
Eco Friendly Neoprene
Utilising the latest earth mined limestone and scrap rubber tires. This helps to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200g per suit. The majority of neoprene production waste is then recycled back into the suits ready for the next production. Ultimately, this is helping to minimise landfill waste.
One of the best-looking suits on the market.
Designed with a new hologram style metallic back panel. This will give improved visibility and an added element of safety in the water.
Fully Stitched and Glue Bonded
For increased flexibility, durability and comfort.
Designed with a high quality downwards YKK zip
This makes it easy to get the suit both on and off.
The Vision is an incredibly high quality triathlon wetsuit. We have designed it to be the most comfortable entry-level wetsuit on the market and also one of the fastest and most energy efficient.
Shipping & Returns Policy
Order with confidence!
TITAN Performance Group is committed to our 'signature' customer service and satisfaction. If you receive any products or merchandise that you are not satisfied with, simply return it to us within 30 days in the condition that you received it and we will happily exchange the size or refund your purchase*.
Any items returned outside of this period (unless faulty) or items returned damaged or soiled (unless faulty) will be the responsibility of the customer to retrieve. TITAN Performance Group will not pay to return these items to you.
Return Terms and Conditions
Returns must be in as new condition with tags attached unless faulty. Due to health regulations, we are unable to exchange or refund on any underwear or ear ring purchase unless faulty within the manufacturer's warranty period. We recommend sending returns via registered post as we do not accept responsibility for lost items. Gift cards and promo codes cannot be applied to exchanges. Returns must be made within the timeframe listed (30 days) unless faulty. Size exchange requests are subject to availability of stock. Should your size request be unavailable a refund will be provided. TITAN Performance Group does not accept cash as a form of payment and takes no responsibility for cash sent via post.
All items returned for refund or exchange must be returned in the original condition with tags attached (unless faulty). Please ensure all returned clothing items are free from marks, stains and rips as they may not be accepted for return if received damaged (unless faulty).
Boxed/Packaged Goods: When returning boxed or packaged goods please ensure you pack them inside a satchel and do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging. Should the packaging be marked or in unsatisfactory condition there may be a chance that we will not accept your return.
Underwear and Earrings: Due to hygiene reasons TITAN Performance Group is not able to accept returns on underwear or earrings unless faulty.
Swimwear: Swimwear can be returned if it is unworn, and in its original condition with all tags and protection stickers attached. We recommend trying on swimwear over underwear as soiled items will not be accepted for return and will be returned to you at your own expense.
Wetsuits: When returning wetsuits the product information and folding guide must be followed. If you did not receive the folding guide, please contact customer service. Badly creased wetsuits may not be accepted for return unless faulty. Please refer to the XTERRA Wetsuits returns policy for specific details.
During peak returns periods, TITAN Performance Group cannot guarantee returns will be processed within 3 days. If a size exchange is required we recommend placing a new order online and returning your original items for refund to avoid exchange items selling out.
Promotional discount offers will be honoured when exchanging size, but in the case your size request is unavailable or a refund is requested promotional offers will not be extended to your new order. Any free promotional items should be returned along with your order.
*Sale items can be returned after 30 days if the product is faulty under warranty or the incorrect item was received.
Faulty Item Returns
All repairs are carried out by the manufacturer and not by TITAN Performance Group. In some cases, faulty items cannot be repaired and a replacement or refund will be offered. TITAN Performance Group cannot control the availability of parts of replacement goods.
TITAN Performance Group has no control over manufacturer warranty periods, nor can we control repair periods and cannot advise what they will be. We will however do everything we can to ensure your faulty item is handled as quickly as possible and that you are informed throughout the process. In cases where you have returned goods directly to the manufacturer, TITAN Performance Group cannot be held accountable for repair periods or communication from the manufacturer.
Faulty items may be returned outside of the regular returns time frames providing the item is still under warranty. Please contact customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the brand directly for warranty periods.
We aim to have your return processed within 3 days of receiving the item, however some faults must be approved by the manufacturer before a refund or replacement can be issued. This process usually takes around 1-4 weeks.
Watch and Wetsuit returns: Each manufacturer may have different warranty periods or service standards for faulty items. TITAN Performance Group works closely with its brands to ensure faulty items are dealt with promptly, but we have no control over the repairs or assessment process for warranty issues. In most cases, products returned in used condition will be repaired instead of replaced and will not be refunded unless repair is impossible. Any items returned outside of the warranty period will generally incur a charge for the repair. For more information on your products warranty, please contact the brand directly.
GoPro Returns: Please ensure you have visited the GoPro Support site before contacting TITAN Performance Group about your GoPro. Many questions and issues can be resolved here: www.gopro.com/support
Here's how to have a hassle-free refund or exchange:
- Please complete the returns form below within 30 days of purchase. (If you would prefer not to enter your credit card details then please tick one of the credit card boxes on the form. Please note that if you have requested a credit card call that we work on Australian Central Daylight Time, so if you are in a significantly different time zone then the call may be quite late/early your time).
- Indicate whether an exchange or refund is required for each item returned.
- Please package the item/s in the same way they arrived to you. Include a copy of the returns form with the parcel. Please do not mark shoeboxes with tape or stamps. An easy way to return is to turn the courier bag the items arrived in, inside out and reuse this to return items.
- We recommend that you send your return via a registered post delivery service, as we cannot accept responsibility for any items lost in transit.
- Please mark the outside of the box and the customs form (only required if sending from outside Australia) 'Goods being returned to manufacturer ' to avoid any delays and charges with customs. We cannot be responsible for any charges occurring from this being omitted.
- We aim to process all returns within 3 working days of receipt. If you are in a hurry for the replacement item then we recommend that you order the needed item from our website immediately and return the unwanted item for a refund rather than waiting for an exchange.
- If you believe an item to be faulty then we strongly recommend that you contact us before returning the item to us. This way we can determine the fault. Please refer to the Faulty Items Returns information above.
- Please note that you will be charged outbound postage for exchanges unless the original item was faulty or despatched incorrectly. On these rare occasions any replacement item/s would be sent free of charge and you would be refunded for the cost of returning the item.
Please send returns to:
TITAN Performance Group
Shop 3, 367-369 Brighton Road
Hove SA 5048
Phone: (08) 8296 5274