POWER. WITH PRECISION.
A completely redesigned chassis combines new, more robust airfoil sections with a rear triangle borrowed from our revolutionary Rca road frame. Our Dropped Downtube enhances frame stiffness while the flattened trailing edge makes bottles an integral part of the bike’s airfoil design. Overall improvements focus on all the perks you want in a workhorse of a bike: Future-Proof cables allow for easy set up of internal electronic, mechanical, or hydraulic shifting and braking lines. Increased clearance allows you to choose up to 700x25mm tires.
Current Top Sellers
Available in store
S3 THOROUGHBRED MEETS WORKHORSE
The world championship-winning S3 is back — and even better than before. Combine proven S Series aero performance with the cutting-edge stiffness and lightweight design that comes from our Project California research facility, and you get what Ride Magazine has called “quite possibly The Perfect Bike.” The S3 is ready to put the hurt on a “friendly” Saturday morning ride, or just get you to the coffee shop a little faster. Stiffer, better-riding, aero as ever. All with zero weight penalty.
The S3 aero road bike teams category-leading stiffness and ride quality with an award-winning aero frame, with key features like Future-Proof Cable Routing and Partial Seat-tube Cutout.
POWER. WITH PRECISION.
It's not easy to improve upon a championship-winning frame by making it stiffer, more aero, and responding to feedback on ride quality. But the S3 achieves all these goals. We prioritized aerodynamic performance while focusing on a well-balanced, world-class ride.
The S3 aero road bike teams category-leading stiffness and ride quality with an award-winning aero frame.
|ENGINEERING||FEATURES||SPECS & GEOMETRY||REVIEWS|
S3 SPECS & GEOMETRY
Designed to move from your training ride to the local circuit, two 11-speed builds (Ultegra and Ultegra Di2) with Mavic Cosmic Elite Wheels and Rotor PF 30 BB offer versatility and dependable performance, even under your peak output.
The S3 features identical geometry to our R Series, with classic road handling and fit. An optional two-position seatpost can be used to achieve a more forward-centred aero position.
Shipping & Returns Policy
Order with confidence!
TITAN Performance Group is committed to our 'signature' customer service and satisfaction. If you receive any products or merchandise that you are not satisfied with, simply return it to us within 30 days in the condition that you received it and we will happily exchange the size or refund your purchase*.
Any items returned outside of this period (unless faulty) or items returned damaged or soiled (unless faulty) will be the responsibility of the customer to retrieve. TITAN Performance Group will not pay to return these items to you.
Return Terms and Conditions
Returns must be in as new condition with tags attached unless faulty. Due to health regulations, we are unable to exchange or refund on any underwear or ear ring purchase unless faulty within the manufacturer's warranty period. We recommend sending returns via registered post as we do not accept responsibility for lost items. Gift cards and promo codes cannot be applied to exchanges. Returns must be made within the timeframe listed (30 days) unless faulty. Size exchange requests are subject to availability of stock. Should your size request be unavailable a refund will be provided. TITAN Performance Group does not accept cash as a form of payment and takes no responsibility for cash sent via post.
All items returned for refund or exchange must be returned in the original condition with tags attached (unless faulty). Please ensure all returned clothing items are free from marks, stains and rips as they may not be accepted for return if received damaged (unless faulty).
Boxed/Packaged Goods: When returning boxed or packaged goods please ensure you pack them inside a satchel and do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging. Should the packaging be marked or in unsatisfactory condition there may be a chance that we will not accept your return.
Underwear and Earrings: Due to hygiene reasons TITAN Performance Group is not able to accept returns on underwear or earrings unless faulty.
Swimwear: Swimwear can be returned if it is unworn, and in its original condition with all tags and protection stickers attached. We recommend trying on swimwear over underwear as soiled items will not be accepted for return and will be returned to you at your own expense.
Wetsuits: When returning wetsuits the product information and folding guide must be followed. If you did not receive the folding guide, please contact customer service. Badly creased wetsuits may not be accepted for return unless faulty. Please refer to the XTERRA Wetsuits returns policy for specific details.
During peak returns periods, TITAN Performance Group cannot guarantee returns will be processed within 3 days. If a size exchange is required we recommend placing a new order online and returning your original items for refund to avoid exchange items selling out.
Promotional discount offers will be honoured when exchanging size, but in the case your size request is unavailable or a refund is requested promotional offers will not be extended to your new order. Any free promotional items should be returned along with your order.
*Sale items can be returned after 30 days if the product is faulty under warranty or the incorrect item was received.
Faulty Item Returns
All repairs are carried out by the manufacturer and not by TITAN Performance Group. In some cases, faulty items cannot be repaired and a replacement or refund will be offered. TITAN Performance Group cannot control the availability of parts of replacement goods.
TITAN Performance Group has no control over manufacturer warranty periods, nor can we control repair periods and cannot advise what they will be. We will however do everything we can to ensure your faulty item is handled as quickly as possible and that you are informed throughout the process. In cases where you have returned goods directly to the manufacturer, TITAN Performance Group cannot be held accountable for repair periods or communication from the manufacturer.
Faulty items may be returned outside of the regular returns time frames providing the item is still under warranty. Please contact customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the brand directly for warranty periods.
We aim to have your return processed within 3 days of receiving the item, however some faults must be approved by the manufacturer before a refund or replacement can be issued. This process usually takes around 1-4 weeks.
Watch and Wetsuit returns: Each manufacturer may have different warranty periods or service standards for faulty items. TITAN Performance Group works closely with its brands to ensure faulty items are dealt with promptly, but we have no control over the repairs or assessment process for warranty issues. In most cases, products returned in used condition will be repaired instead of replaced and will not be refunded unless repair is impossible. Any items returned outside of the warranty period will generally incur a charge for the repair. For more information on your products warranty, please contact the brand directly.
GoPro Returns: Please ensure you have visited the GoPro Support site before contacting TITAN Performance Group about your GoPro. Many questions and issues can be resolved here: www.gopro.com/support
Here's how to have a hassle-free refund or exchange:
- Please complete the returns form below within 30 days of purchase. (If you would prefer not to enter your credit card details then please tick one of the credit card boxes on the form. Please note that if you have requested a credit card call that we work on Australian Central Daylight Time, so if you are in a significantly different time zone then the call may be quite late/early your time).
- Indicate whether an exchange or refund is required for each item returned.
- Please package the item/s in the same way they arrived to you. Include a copy of the returns form with the parcel. Please do not mark shoeboxes with tape or stamps. An easy way to return is to turn the courier bag the items arrived in, inside out and reuse this to return items.
- We recommend that you send your return via a registered post delivery service, as we cannot accept responsibility for any items lost in transit.
- Please mark the outside of the box and the customs form (only required if sending from outside Australia) 'Goods being returned to manufacturer ' to avoid any delays and charges with customs. We cannot be responsible for any charges occurring from this being omitted.
- We aim to process all returns within 3 working days of receipt. If you are in a hurry for the replacement item then we recommend that you order the needed item from our website immediately and return the unwanted item for a refund rather than waiting for an exchange.
- If you believe an item to be faulty then we strongly recommend that you contact us before returning the item to us. This way we can determine the fault. Please refer to the Faulty Items Returns information above.
- Please note that you will be charged outbound postage for exchanges unless the original item was faulty or despatched incorrectly. On these rare occasions any replacement item/s would be sent free of charge and you would be refunded for the cost of returning the item.
Please send returns to:
TITAN Performance Group
Shop 3, 367-369 Brighton Road
Hove SA 5048
Phone: (08) 8296 5274